To be able to tender for any government organization from mid 2016, one need be on the CSD database. The consumer supplier database is a central point for all business to capture all their detail of their entity.
We provide a full tender service, and will gladly register your company on the CSD database.
We would require the proof of the following documentation stated below. If you do not have any of this available, please request assistance from the consultant.
- Business registration documents
- All relevant tax number. Income tax, value added tax and Pay as you earn
- You latest tax clearance certificate
- Latest BEE verification certificate or affidavit
- Proof of physical and postal address that you use for business activities
- Banking details opened in the name of the business
Once you are on the CSD database you areTenders ready.
Feel free to contact us below for professional assistance with your CSD login registration.
Looking hearing from you.
Tenders South Africa is managed by a registered tax practitioner with practise numbers with the Institute of accounting and commerce (IAC)
, The South Africa Institute of tax professionals (SAIT)
and South African Revenue Services (SARS).
Do you need assistance with your Tender application?
Please feel free to contact us below, by completing the enquiry form below.