The government recently created the CSD or Central supplier database. We wrote this article to assist you to create a CSD Login.
The CSD has been created for business that to tender for work with them. It is lined in real time to South African Revenue Services, CIPC and the bank. It is there for crucial to keep all your business affairs compliant.
To create a login, you would need to register online first. Once you created your CSD login you can proceed to load all your business information online.
The following information would be needed to upload to the CSD:
Because of the real-time interface with SARS, CIPC and the bank you will notice on the following on the CSD:
- Company registration name. You may also enter a sole proprietor or partnership
- Registration number of entity. An individual would need to provide an ID number
- Income tax number
- Value added tax number
- Banking details of the business
- Postal address as well as the physical address of the business
- A details description of the activities of the business
- Once you submitted your various tax numbers, it shows you your current compliance status with SARS.
- It also retrieves the information of all directors as per the records of CIPC
- It validates the bank account details provided.
We hope that this article served you well.
Feel free to contact us below for professional assistance with your CSD login registration.
Looking hearing from you.
Tenders SA is managed by a registered tax practitioner with practise numbers with the Institute of accounting and commerce (IAC)
, The South Africa Institute of tax professionals (SAIT)
and South African Revenue Services (SARS).
Do you need assistance with your Tender application?
Please feel free to contact us below, by completing the enquiry form below.