The new Consumers supplier database or CSD in short has been implemented by the government to ease the process of tenders and documentation.
Once you have done your CSD registration online, all relevant information of your business will be captured and available on this database.
The information that will be required to be captured is as follows:
- Current BEE status. You require a new BEE confirmation, you can contact us below.
- All relevant tax registration numbers. Please ensure that you have a updated tax clearance certificate. We will be able assist with a new or renewal of a tax clearance certificate
- Banking details of the business
- Company registration name and registration number. This information will also be pulled from CIPC to verify the latest information.
- Physical and postal address in use for the business.
After this initial registration please ensure to keep all information up to date on the database.
You are now tender ready.
We hope that this article served you well.
Feel free to contact us below for professional assistance with your CSD login registration.
Looking hearing from you.
Tenders South Africa is managed by a registered tax practitioner with practise numbers with the Institute of accounting and commerce (IAC)
, The South Africa Institute of tax professionals (SAIT)
and South African Revenue Services (SARS).